Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lazy Daze of the Big Belly Beer Burping Brad

So I've tried the Black and Blue and while I'm a huge fan of all thing Black and Blue Berry I only like the beer, not a total disappointment, but not the wonderful liquid orgasm I was hoping for., Oh Well that's life.

 On a happy note I tried the Raison D'Etre Belgian Style Brown Ale and it blew my socks off. Raisin and Beet Sugars in a beer, What the Fuck kind of shit is that you ask, Damn Good is my Answer.

 You really don't even taste Raisin's or Beets you just get all these wonderful flavors that just keep coming sip after sip. I think I found a new favorite Craft Beer, at least for now. I see now why it won Beer of the Year Award a few years ago, its goodness in a bottle.

 http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/year-round-brews/raison-detre.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment